Memory Game Rules:
- The game is a memory-matching game where the player needs to match pairs of cards.
- The game starts when the player clicks on a card.
- Each card contains a letter.
- The player can flip two cards at a time.
- If the letters on the flipped cards match, they remain flipped and are considered a match.
- If the letters on the flipped cards do not match, they are flipped back after a short delay.
- The player earns 3 points for each correct match.
- The player loses 1 point for each incorrect match.
- The game continues until all the cards are matched.
- The player can set a target number of moves for the game.
- If the player reaches the set target moves, the game ends and displays a red score.
- If the players don't want to set the goals then no worries. it is up to you.
- The player can reset the game at any time to start over.
Have fun playing!